The Takahata Group will handle personal information appropriately by respecting individuals and in compliance with legislation governing the protection of personal information.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, and other standards for personal information.
- We will obtain and handle personal information in a legitimate and appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use as reported to the person concerned or published in advance.
- We will take appropriate safety control precautions to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, or other accidents involving personal information.
- When we provide personal information to any third party, we will take the necessary precautions in accordance with legislation.
- We will work to spread awareness throughout the company about the proper handling of personal information and continuously review our management system.